August 16, 2018
South China - Guangzhou
This training program introduces the latest customer service concept and helps participants to develop positive service mindset and attitude. You will better understand your customers’ expectation in order to increase service and customer satisfaction. Through practice and interactive communication, you will also equipped with skills in handling different customer complaints and turn crisis into business opportunities.
Who Should Attend?
Sales and customer service job related personnel
1. Positive service mindset development
2. Effective communication principles and overcoming communication barrier
3. Vocabulary, Telephone Skills for customer service
4. New definition of customer service and the role of customer service today
5. How to manage customers’ expectation
6. Handling customer complaint in different situations
Mr. Alan LEE
Mr. Alan Lee worked in a prestigious multinational manufacturer as head of engineering department
for 15 years. He has been engaged in business, quality, engineering and customer services improvement for more than 30 years. He was the chairman of the Hong Kong Leadership Training Association for the years 1994 to 1997 and has been very active in the development of leadership training for the businesses in Hong Kong.
He holds a bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from the National Cheng Kung University of Taiwan and a master degree of Science Degree in Engineering Business Management from the University of Warwick, UK.
Date: Thursday to Friday, August 16th-17th 2018
Time: 9:30a.m. > 5:30p.m.
Price* : Member: 3,600 RMB/person
Non member: 4,000RMB/person
* Price includes VAT, course materials and lunch.
Deadline for registration: Thurday, August 9th 2018
Certificate: Completion Certificate is provided.
Venue: Unit 1903 Leatop Plaza, No. 32 Zhujiang East Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou 510620